Please click this link to give us feedback after you’ve been to a meeting.
Evening meetings: 7.30 pm Most of the meetings are ZOOM meetings for which there is no charge. The meetings at Bourne Hall are in the Main Hall (downstairs). They are for members only (cost £2). Tea and coffee are provided. Free if you bring your own mug or 50p for a paper cup.
Have a look at some of our workshop paintings.
See what we are planning for our outdoor painting days this summer.
Demonstration: Coastal landscape in acrylic
Zoom art quiz
Watercolour demo – The Tropics
Demo in oils – portrait of an animal, probably a dog. Ian is a Surrey-based portrait painter and animal artist.
Demo: Still Life, food and Drink. Peter lives and works in Bucks and specialises in oil figure paintings, local landscape and still lifes.
Art Assessment. Dave will give informed and constructive criticism on your artwork. Please email a photo of a painting or piece of art, which you would like feedback on to John Lucking by the 11th July. This is very useful for improving your work.
Wednesday 8 September – Welcome Back to Bourne Hall
Bring and buy sale, and Brian Tipping Competition
Free glass of wine or tea and coffee!
If you’d like to sell any art-related items, please price them in advance.
Don’t forget to bring some cash so that you can buy something.
Appraisal. Dave is a popular member of the group who always gives excellent artistic advice in his inimitable way. Please bring a piece of work which you have completed or nearly completed for friendly feedback.
Any programme queries, comments or suggestions for new speakers, please contact our programme secretary.
Previous month’s and year’s programmes are available from our publicity secretary.
- It works best if you download the free version of zoom beforehand – just google ‘zoom’ and follow instructions.
- It works best on a laptop or tablet because you can see the pictures better and it is less tiring, but you can get it on a smartphone.
- You will receive the link before the start time. You simply click on it and then wait to be ‘admitted’.
- The first ten minutes will be for checking how it works and for your announcements.
- Total time will be 90 minutes, with a ten-minute break at half time.
- There will be at least two points where you can ask questions and discuss.
- You can leave at any point (but we hope you will not want to!).
Outdoor painting 2021 – Wednesdays 10am – 3pm
21st July – Boxhill
28th July – Bourne Hall – Colin Garrod
4th August – Horton Park – Richard Seymour
11th August – Nonsuch park – Colin Garrod
18th August – Denbies vineyard (during the exhibition)
25th August – Denbies vineyard (during the exhibition) – Bev Lourenco
1st September – Hogsmill – Maureen Jones