Please click this link to give us feedback after you’ve been to a meeting.
Evening meetings: 7.30 pm Most of the meetings are ZOOM meetings for which there is no charge. The meetings at Bourne Hall are in the Main Hall (downstairs). They are for members only (cost £2). Tea and coffee are provided. Free if you bring your own mug or 50p for a paper cup.
Demonstration in oils: Emil will paint a portrait using a live model.
Interactive workshop: “Building a structure using household objects”. This will involve some sketching. Materials list to be advised.
2021 6 Jan
Workshop using acrylic paint. Subject and materials list to be advised.
Painting lesson /paint along. Subject: perspective and buildings
BH main hall
Art activity: Piece of work inspired by a poem – The Tyger by William Blake
Demonstration of Cafes and Street Life in Oils
Lecture, International Art
Any programme queries, comments or suggestions for new speakers, please contact our programme secretary.
Previous month’s and year’s programmes are available from our publicity secretary.
- It works best if you download the free version of zoom beforehand – just google ‘zoom’ and follow instructions.
- It works best on a laptop or tablet because you can see the pictures better and it is less tiring, but you can get it on a smartphone.
- You will receive the link just at the start time. You simply click on it and then wait to be ‘admitted’.
- The first ten minutes will be for checking how it works and for your announcements.
- Total time will be 90 minutes, with a ten-minute break at half time.
- There will be at least two points where you can ask questions and discuss.
- You can leave at any point (but we hope you will not want to!).