Evening meetings: 7.30 pm
All but three of the meetings are ZOOM meetings for which there is no charge.
The meetings at Bourne Hall are in the Main Hall (downstairs). They are for members only (cost £2). Tea and coffee are provided. Free if you bring your own mug or 50p for a paper cup.
|9th Sep||ZOOM||Mark Warner||Expressive seascape demonstration|
|16th Sep||ZOOM||Frank Walters||Demonstration in watercolour: Impressionist Landscape|
|30th Sep||ZOOM||Sonia Bacchus||Talk: Women artists through the ages|
|7th Oct||BH Main Hall||Art activity: subject to be advised|
|14th Oct||ZOOM||Joel Wareing||Talk: Impressionism, Modernism and Contemporary Art|
|28th Oct||ZOOM||Rick Holmes||Demonstration in pastels: Harbour and boats|
|4th Nov||BH Main Hall||Art activity: Drawing/painting together a work of art to understand how Picasso constructed his work Sylvette|
|11th Nov||ZOOM||Gabriel Chanan||Talk: Renaissance Painting|
|25th Nov||ZOOM||Emil Nikolla||Demonstration in oils: Emil will paint a portrait using a live model|
|2nd Dec||BH Main Hall||Art activity: subject to be advised|
Any programme queries, comments or suggestions for new speakers, please contact our programme secretary.
Previous month’s and year’s programmes are available from our publicity secretary.
- It works best if you download the free version of zoom beforehand – just google ‘zoom’ and follow instructions.
- It works best on a laptop or tablet because you can see the pictures better and it is less tiring, but you can get it on a smartphone.
- You will receive the link just at the start time. You simply click on it and then wait to be ‘admitted’.
- The first ten minutes will be for checking how it works and for your announcements.
- Total time will be 90 minutes, with a ten-minute break at half time.
- There will be at least two points where you can ask questions and discuss.
- You can leave at any point (but we hope you will not want to!).